About the Position:
1. Develop designs for UI/UX, branding, packaging, logos, illustrations, marketing, etc.
2. Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
3. Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
4. Keep up with the latest designs and trends
5. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
6. Work on in-design based books for publishing
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma, Adobe Indesign, Adobe XD.
Perks and Benefits:
1. Work closely with the team.
2. Implement real-time designs and convert them into a working prototype.
3. You will get a chance to work on core application design from the ground up.
We encourage you to try new technologies and methods to meet the expectations of our demanding customers. We expect you to continuously keep in touch with the latest in your area of expertise.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free Snacks & Beverages.